By accessing the website at https://technologyacronyms.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on technologyacronyms.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on technologyacronyms.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by technologyacronyms.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on technologyacronyms.com’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. technologyacronyms.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, technologyacronyms.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall technologyacronyms.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on technologyacronyms.com website, even if technologyacronyms.com or a technologyacronyms.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on technologyacronyms.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. technologyacronyms.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. technologyacronyms.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However technologyacronyms.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
technologyacronyms.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by technologyacronyms.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
technologyacronyms.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
technologyacronyms.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fullfilment of those purposes.
technologyacronyms.com is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. technologyacronyms.com is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future technologyacronyms.com customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. technologyacronyms.com takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. technologyacronyms.com reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
What information do we obtain and how is it used?
Automatically Collected Information
We do not collect any user provided information, but we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the apps and games. Also, we collect the automatically given information provided by Facebook such as public profile, friends list and e-mail.
Do we collect precise real time location information of the device?
We do not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by technologyacronyms ?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described in the section below
Automatic Data Collection and Advertising
We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how our apps and games are being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. We work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in our services which help us keep the applications free. Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected by the our services, including, but not limited to, the unique identification ID of your mobile device and your mobile telephone number. To protect the anonymity of this information, we use an encryption technology to help ensure that these third parties can’t identify you personally. These third parties may also obtain anonymous information about other applications you’ve downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit, your non-precise location information (e.g., your zip code), and other non- precise location information in order to help analyze and serve anonymous targeted advertising in our apps and elsewhere. We may also share encrypted versions of information you have provided in order to enable our partners to append other available information about you for analysis or advertising related use.
We will pass the device-level data (e.g. if a device has clicked on a sports ad within our apps) and we may pass age & gender information to our advertising partners who may reuse such data for targeted advertising. We allow our partners to serve targeted third party advertisements or other content. They may attach the information gathered from your application to info gathered from other apps, websites, or via other services, and then build profiles and transfer the info to another provider. For instance, we may pass advertising IDs to Facebook and they match it with your Facebook ID, aggregate it and delete the initial identifier. By doing so, the other provider may receive or gather information about you and use the information for displaying targeted ads. Advertisers may choose their audience by location, demographics, likes, keywords, age & gender, interests, behaviors, connections and any other information Facebook receives or infers about users. We cooperate with several providers of IBA that are listed herein in the subsection “Advertising Companies”.
If you’d like to opt-out from third party use of this type of information to help serve targeted advertising, please visit the section entitled “Opt-out” below.
What are my opt-out rights?
There are multiple opt-out options for users of our apps and games:
Opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling the Application: You can stop all collection of information by our apps and games easily by uninstalling them. You may use the standard uninstall processes which may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Opt-out from the use of information to serve targeted advertising by advertisers and/or third party network advertisers: you may at any time opt-out from further allowing us to have access to your location data by:
Following the third party instructions directly:
- For Google (AdMob) please visit https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/html/mobile-about.html;
Activating “Do Not Track Settings” in mobile phone
The providers of advertising services are bound to comply with “Do Not Track” settings in mobile phones, but we cannot provide any guarantees on their behalf. We provide no guarantees regarding the information provided prior to opting out. Some providers may have additional opt-out mechanisms implemented.
If you turn on “Limit Ad Tracking” on your iOS device or “Opt Out of Interest-Based Ads” on your Android device, you can restore interest-based ads by turning the settings off. When you opt out, you may still see the same number of ads on your mobile device; however, these ads may be less relevant because they won’t be based on your interests. Our advertising partners may continue to serve you ads based on other non-personal information, such as ads related to the content of the application you are using.
Your iOS or Android mobile device may provide a “Limit Ad Tracking” or “Opt Out of Interest-Based Advertising” setting. When you have opted out using this setting on a device, our partners will not use information collected from that device to infer your interests, or to serve ads to that device that are targeted based on your inferred interests.
You can find the setting for your mobile device by following the directions below, or contact your device provider.
The reason for switching from device IDs to Advertising Identifier is that advertisers are able to use this identifier only for advertising and for no other purpose, while users can choose to opt out of tracking via the settings of mobile phone. Advertising Identifier is an anonymous identifier for advertising purposes which enables users to reset their identifier or opt out of interest-based ads. The parties participating in advertising are obligated to follow users’ choice for opting out of tracking according to the app store guidelines.
For Android devices with OS 2.2 and up and Google Play Services version 4.0 and up:
Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt Out of Interest-Based Advertising”
iOS 7 or Higher
Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
Go to your Settings > Select General > Select About > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ads Tracking” setting
More information about the iOS setting can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074
We do not use our products to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- By email: email@example.com